The Hurstville Golf Club was established in March 2005 and within the first year we gained a healthy membership of around 450 members. The club is gender neutral and men and women have equal opportunity, access to competitions and benefits within their membership category.
Our home course is the well established Hurstville Golf Course located in Lorraine Street, Peakhurst, NSW, owned and maintained by the Georges River Council, and is open to the public.
Objectives of the Club
- To encourage participation in the game of golf and enhance the general well being of its members.
- To provide opportunities, through regular competitions, for the participation of members and the improvement of their skills and capabilities.
- To abide by the rules and regulations of the International governing bodies of Golf, and respective Australian, NSW, and Regional affiliated associations.
- To make and prescribe rules to be observed by members and visitors in regulation of conduct on, and use of the facilities of the Club and the privileges of membership.
- To be a positive influence on the local community.
Annual Report 2015 (1223 KB)
AGM 2016 Minutes of 2015 Meeting (34 KB)
AGM 2016 Annual Report (831 KB)
AGM 2016 Nomination Committee (26 KB)
AGM 2016 Auditors Report (1277 KB)
Our golf club is proudly supported by the St. George Masos.
Located close to the course at:
86 Roberts Ave
Mortdale NSW 2223
Ph: 02 9579 6277