Cancellation of Georges River Councils Charity Golf Day

02-Mar-2017

In light of the predicted continuation of heavy rain, indeed the forecast of thunderstorms and constant showers, we have taken what I believe is the prudent decision to postpone tomorrow's Charity Golf Day. While there is always the possibility that the weather forecast is wrong we do not wish to take that risk. The day has always been about enjoyment, while raising funds for a wonderful cause, and we would not want you and your teammates suffering if the strongly predicted weather conditions eventuate.